Friday, September 16, 2011

Seyfried Likes Her Sex Scenes

Amanda Seyfried says 'sex scenes are great,' Megan Fox has 'similar kissing style'


Amanda Seyfried may have played a good girl in her break-out hit “Mamma Mia!,” but the blond actress says she has a thing for filming sex scenes.
“Sex scenes are great,” Seyfried explains in the new issue of W magazine. “A lot of my costars have been sexy guys my age, and so, why not? I’m not going to pretend it’s not fun.
Seyfried stars with Justin Timberlake in “In Time,” where her character his kidnapped by a man played by the teeny-bopper turned serious actor.
“Justin was great,” says Seyfried of the pair’s sexy scenes. “He had come from doing ‘Friends with Benefits,’ where he basically had sex every day at work–and so it was easy for both of us. We just kind of got it on, and then were like, ‘That was good!’”
The gorgeous blonde also enjoys her sex scenes with the ladies.

“I can’t believe nobody wanted to see Megan Fox and me hitting it,” she says of the box office bust ‘Jennifer’s Body.’ “They had an extreme close-up of our tongues, and I’m telling you, the thing about the scene is that it’s actually really sexy. For a young girl to say that about her own sex scene–it must be because it’s special. I think Megan and I kissed really well together. We have have similar kissing styles and it worked. We got it done for the masses, and the masses still didn’t show up.”

No comments:

Post a Comment