Saturday, November 19, 2011

Charlize Theron opens up about being single, embarrassing bra-stuffing moment


Annie Leibowitz/Vogue
Charlize Theron describes being single for the first time in almost 15 years as being “really good for me.”
In an interview with Vogue magazine, the December cover girl with an affinity for F-bombs and music, opens up about singledom, acting, her childhood crush and an embarrassing moment on a date where she attempted to stuff her bra.
“I was on this date and started making out, and it was moving a little further, so I realized I had to get the cutlets out,” Theron recalls. “But my bag was small, and I couldn’t fit them in the thing.”

Annie Leibowitz/Vogue
Eventually, she says she “may have hid them in his trash with lots of toilet paper.”
But funny anecdotes aside, Theron, who recently split Stuart Townsend, her boyfriend of ten years, feels good to be back to herself, as an actress and in her personal life.
After being in a “floaty” place and putting her acting on hold in an attempt to salvaging her relationship, the South African stunner returned to work on the film “Young Adult,” from scriptwriter Diablo Cody and director Jason Reitman.
The film is her first major role in three years and she tells the magazine that in the middle of filming she realized “how much I love what I do.”

Annie Leibowitz/Vogue
“I really, really missed it,” she said. “Like around week three, I had this horrible, sappy moment where I got a little overwhelmed. It was just a really great f**king experience.”
The actress, who has an affinity for raising dogs and once owned eight of them, also says she wants to have children, but has never felt rushed to become a mother.
“I do want to have kids, yeah,” she says. “I always have. I’ve never had a rush for it, a moment I really wanted to do it. I don’t have a panic about it.”
Theron adds that she is careful to avoid the Hollywood machine and jokes when questioned about never having been involved in a true Hollywood scandal.
“I’m going to be really big in my 40s and make my own reality show,” she jokes. “I could totally happen! It’s going to be beautiful.”
The new issue of Vogue, with Theron’s editorial photographed by Annie Leibowitz, hits newsstands November 22.

No comments:

Post a Comment