Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Sophie Monk confronts internet stalkers



Sophie Monk
Sophie Monk felt forced to confront her stalkers on Skype and Facebook after police refused to help. Picture: The Daily Telegraph
  • Sophie Monk confronts internet stalkers
  • Calls man, tells him he was a "coward"
  • Fears stalker "might come murder me"
SOPHIE Monk has taken the law into her own hands by confronting a lewd stalker on internet phone service Skype.
Monk called the antagonist and told him he was a "coward" as she adopted a "face it front on" attitude.
"He was ringing me all through the night to the point I had to turn my computer off ... and all of a sudden this message comes up, 'Can I please pleasure myself for you?','' Monk told Fox FM's Matt and Jo Show today.
"I was like, 'Hey' and he was like, 'Oh my god, it’s really you!' and I was like, 'Yep! No, that's the answer' and he was like, 'I'm so so sorry, I didn't know what I was doing, I'll erase you right now'."
Following the incident, Monk had her number removed.
She also revealed she had a stalker on Facebook but didn't erase him because "he might come murder me."
"I don't know what else to do, especially when you're scared like that," she said.
"I'd rather know what's going on. Keep your enemies close rather than far away."
She said the police would not intervene.
"I've been down to the police station because it's got really scary and the police here (in LA) don't do anything about it so instead I take it in my own hands and start speaking back to him," she said.
"There's nothing you can do until you turn up hurt."

No comments:

Post a Comment